Contact the Department of International LanguagesUniversity of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina, SK S4S 0A2
Acting Department Head
Studying or working abroad can give students the opportunity to immerse themselves more fully in a language and culture. Such immersion can rapidly increase language proficiency and cultural understanding. Likewise, students who take part in study abroad often gain valuable life experience and networking contacts that can give them in edge in today's competitive and globalized job market.
German international experience:
- CSSG (Canadian Summer School in Germany)
- Fremdsprachenassistenprogramm (Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Programme)
- Fachhochschule Bielefeld (Bielefeld University of Applied Science)
- Werkstudentenprogramm (Work Student Programme)
For more information on study abroad opportunities, contact the German language coordinator: Dr. Michael Zimmermann, phone: 306-585-4327, Office: AH 420.2, e-mail: Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chinese international experience:
- 2012 Exchange Program
- Six-Credit Chinese Language and Culture Intensive Summer Program (179.90 KB) at JiLiang University, China
- Exchange program with Shandong University in Jinan
- Exchange program with Central University of Nationalities in Beijing
- Exchange program with Nankai University
- Study tour in China: Hands on China
- Co-op program in China
For more information on study abroad opportunities, contact: Lily Wang, Chinese Program Coordinator, phone: 306-585-4328, AH 416, e-mail: Li.email@example.com.
Japanese international experience: contact Tomoko Lamb, phone: 306-585-5240, AH 415, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spanish international experience: contact Li McLeod, phone: 306-585-5253, AH 441, e-mail: email@example.com.
Also visit the UR International website for more information on international experience opportunities at the University of Regina.