HSXL Admission and Registration
High School Students
- Submit an Application for Admission & Registration for Accelerated Students signed by your principal or main educator. This form needs to be submitted to the Centre for Continuing Education High School Accelerated Program.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a Saskatchewan high school.
- Home-based learners must provide a letter from their educator and send it in with the application form.
- Registration is limited to one course per term.
- Do not submit an application fee! The University of Regina will cover the application fee for all Accelerated students.
- Now you're ready for Tuition, Textbooks and Classes.
Special Project Credit
This policy allows for dual credit for University of Regina UR Accelerated courses. You will need to submit the Special Project Dual Credit Application form to receive credit for your UR Accelerated course as a Special Project credit. The application process for Special Project Dual Credit goes through your high school.
Project Policy: The Ministry of Education policy on Special Project Credit.