Copyright Contacts & Resources
Listed below are individuals with copyright expertise. They would be pleased to assist you.
Christina Winter, Copyright Officer
Susan Wilkinson, Circulation Supervisor
Gaylene Knelson, Bookstore
Some key University of Regina resources are:
There are many other websites with information about copyright. Five of the most commonly-referenced to sites are:*Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- CIPO A Guide to Copyrights
- CIPO Application for registration of a copyright
- CIPO Application for registration of a copyright in other subject-matter
- CIPO How your copyright application is processed
* Canadian Association of Research Libraries (http://carl- abrc.ca/en/public-policy/Copyright.html)
* Creative Commons - http://creativecommons.org/
* Canadian Copyright Board’s list of copyright collective societies - http://www.cb-cda.gc.ca/societies-societes/index-e.html
* World Intellectual Property Organization - http://www.wipo.int/portal/index.html.en
Text derived from Waterloo Copyright FAQ by University of Waterloo, licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.
The information provided on this site is offered as general guidance only, not as legal advice.