- Team Teaching
Tue., May. 6 - May. 6, 2014
- Students in Transition
Tue., May. 13 - May. 13, 2014
- Best Practices for Designing Exams
Thu., May. 22 - May. 22, 2014
- CTL Academic Misconduct Series: Preventing Academic Misconduct
Tue., May. 27 - May. 27, 2014
Centre for Teaching and Learning
The Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL) strives to enhance a learning-centred environment at the University of Regina.
Be sure to check out our upcoming workshops, or feel free to contact us to talk about teaching, learning, and/or technology. We are located on the main campus within the Dr. John Archer Library, (LY 610)
TurnitinThe University of Regina has renewed the Turnitin licence for the 2014 calendar year. Please refer to this overview of Turnitin for more information.
Congratulations to CTL Teaching Award nominees and recipients!
- University of Regina President's Award for Teaching Excellence: Dr. David Gerhard (Computer Science)
- Teaching Award of Excellence in Flexible Learning: Dr. Tobias Sperlich (Anthropology)
- Centre for Teaching & Learning Award for Innovation in Teaching: Dr. David Gerhard (Computer Science) and Dr. Lisa Watson (Business Administration)
- University of Regina New Faculty Teaching Award of Recognition: Rebecca Caines (Fine Arts) and Christian Clermont (Kinesiology and Health Studies)