Safety Concern Report
Please use this form to report any safety concerns you may have. If an injury or property damage has occurred, you must complete the Incident Report Form.
Examples of a safety concern would include:
- Loose railing in a stairwell
- Slippery patch of ice on a walkway
- Tripping hazards in hallways
- Lab workers not using appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Anything you feel has the potential to cause harm to people, property or the environment
The University of Regina collects information under the authority of The University of Regina Act and in accordance with the Local Authority Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act for purposes of the administration of the University and its programs and services. By responding to this form, you are consenting to the University of Regina using your personal information to respond to your safety concern report.