HR Training, Events & Deadlines
- Discovering Knowledge...Sharing a Path - Aboriginal Awareness Training
Tue., May. 31 - May. 31, 2016
- Crucial Conversation June 2 & 9, 2016
Thu., Jun. 2 - Jun. 9, 2016
- Fire Extinguisher Training
Thu., Jun. 2 - Jun. 2, 2016
- Respectful University Workshop
Wed., Jun. 8 - Jun. 8, 2016
- Biosafety Level 1 & 2 Workshop
Thu., Jun. 9 - Jun. 9, 2016
Apply for a SIN
A Social Insurance Number (SIN) is required for all work. Non-residents applying for a SIN can contact the department they are working for to obtain the necessary paperwork.
Human Resources must have the SIN on file in order to issue payment. Departments can download the required application form (PDF), and more information about SINs can be found on the Service Canada website.