When downloading you will be prompted for your uregina.ca username and password. This is the same username and password that you would use for your uregina.ca email and for campus Novell logins.
|Groupwise 2012 SP1 Windows Client for XP/2003/2008/7/Vista||Groupwise Help
||1, 3, 4, 5|
|Putty terminal emulation program with SSH support||Release Notes|
|Ws_ftp ftp Client||Release Notes|
|Sophos AntiVirus for Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Win7 (staff access only)||Installation,Technical notes||1, 2, 6|
|Webdrive File Access Client for 32 bit systems(XP/Vista/Win7)||Installation Note||1, 3|
|Webdrive file Access Client for 64 bit systems(XP/Vista/Win7)||Installation Note||1, 3
|WinSCP Secure Copy Client||Release Notes||1|
|Alertus Stand-Alone Client||Installation Note||1, 2, 3|
|Echo 360 for Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Win7 (staff access only)||Installation Guide,UofR Installation Notes||1, 6|
- Windows 2003/2008/Vista are not supported by the UofR but the software is believed to work. See technical note for some restrictions.
- automatically installed on PCs managed with Novell Zenworks.
- Licensed for use by active UofR Faculty, staff and students only.
- When you install Groupwise it will become the default mailer. If you use Outlook also it will ask you if you want to make it the default mailer when it starts up - the choice is up to you.
- Before installing Groupwise, ensure Windows NT Messaging is not showing in the add/remove software control panel. If it is remove it.
- Licensed for use by active UofR Faculty and staff only.
The following links are provided to some commonly requested download sites:
- Microsoft Security Essentials (Free AntiVirus)
- Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats
- JDiskReport (help you clean out your disk space)
- FireFox Browser
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- QuickTime Player (license agreement)