Change uregina.ca password (used for email, URCourses, Novell)
Change UR Self-Service PIN (also used for Web Mark Entry, FAST, bookstore)
- Open web page to UR Self Service Login
- Login using your current 9-digit user ID and 6-digit PIN
- Choose Personal Information
- Choose Change PIN
- Enter your old PIN
- Enter a new PIN twice
- Click the Change PIN button
To change your password for Banner:
- Log into Banner using your current username and password
- In the Direct Access box type GUAPSWD and press enter
- Enter your Current password
- Enter a New Password
Note: Password must be at least 6 letters and 1 digit.
- Enter the New Password again to verify
- Click the Save button or press F10
Account Type Information
There are three primary accounts available to staff and/or students:
- a UR self-service account consisting of a User ID(student/employee number) and PIN. UR self-service is the UofR's name for the web interface to the Banner integrated software package used for student registration, financial management, Human Resources functions, and Alumni management. Some custom applications like online bookstore purchases, FAST, and web mark entry also use this account.
- a uregina.ca account. This account is used for access to email, URCourses course software and Novell home directory space. It is also used for a number of other smaller applications. It consists of a username(ex. brubble) and password.
- a Banner account. This account is needed by designated staff to use Banner forms(internet native) for maintaining registration data, processing financial data, etc. This account normally has the same username as the uregina.ca account but an independent password.