Below you will find commonly used forms by students in the Faculty of Arts. These forms can also be physically obtained by visiting our office in Classroom Building during operational hours. Once a form has been completed, you can email it to us directly at


Application for Honours Programs

Application for Concurrent Programs

Application for Combined Economics & Business Administration Program

Application for Deferral of Final Exam/Course Work

Letter of Permission Request

Registration/Permit Override Form for Arts

Request for Business Courses (for combined Econ/Bus Admin students only)

Request to Repeat a Course


Graduation applications can be accessed through UR Self-Service. Find out how through the Registrar's Office.

Additional (printable) forms can be found the Student Resources Page of the Registrar's Office.