Safely back on campus. Learn More.

Special Permissions

There are some Arts programs that have special admission requirements. These programs require that you apply for admission and have the major entered on your academic record on your behalf by the Arts Student Services Office (you can declare other majors for yourself through UR Self-Service).

These are the necessary application forms for admission to the Combined Major in Economics and Business Administration. (15.30 KB)PDF