Industrial Systems Engineering (ISE)
What is Industrial Systems Engineering?
The Industrial Systems Engineer becomes an engineering generalist with specialized training in the nature, behaviour, control, and monitoring of engineering systems.
The Industrial Systems Engineering (ISE) program is designed to train engineers to organize and effectively utilize the total resources of modern manufacturing and process industries: materials, machinery, facilities, people, and capital.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Industrial Systems Engineering
- Students in Co-operative Education graduate with a B.A.Sc. (Co-op) in Industrial Systems Engineering
- Students in the Internship Program graduate with a B.A.Sc. (Internship) in Industrial Systems Engineering
The ISE program is fully accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board.
ISE Graduate Program
- Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) – project focus or co-op
- Master of Applied Science (M.A.Sc.) – thesis-based
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) program