Petroleum Systems Engineering (PSE)
What is Petroleum Systems Engineering?Petroleum Systems Engineers develop techniques to efficiently recover oil, gas, and other minerals while reducing environmental impacts using various pollution remediation and greenhouse gas reduction techniques.
The Petroleum Systems Engineering (PSE) undergraduate program teaches evaluation, design, and management of technologies used in evaluating reserves and in oil and gas production and treatment. Advanced computer utilization and automation are integrated into the program.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Petroleum Systems Engineering
- B.A.Sc. (Co-op) in Petroleum Systems Engineering
- B.A.Sc. (Internship) in Petroleum Systems Engineering
The PSE program is fully accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board.
PSE Graduate Program
- Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) – project focus or co-op
- Master of Applied Science (M.A.Sc.) – thesis-based
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) program