Software Systems Engineering (SSE)
What is Software Systems Engineering?
Software Systems Engineers apply computing knowledge to solve real-life problems. They become engineering professionals and leaders in a broad scope of projects. Software Systems Engineers work as software architects, analysts, designers, consultants, and project managers.
The Software Systems Engineering (SSE) program is designed to give students the knowledge to analyze, design, and develop software operating on many types of computers and microprocessors.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Software Systems Engineering
- Students in Co-operative Education graduate with a B.A.Sc. (Co-op) in Software Systems Engineering
- Students in the Internship Program graduate with a B.A.Sc. (Internship) in Software Systems Engineering
The SSE program is fully accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board.
SSE Graduate Program
- Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) – project focus or co-op
- Master of Applied Science (M.A.Sc.) – thesis-based
- Ph.D. in General Engineering