Academic Plan Form

Academic Plan

This form must be completed by students planning to do a Coop or Internship work term or getting a Letter of Permission (LOP). Please fill out the following form and send it to:

1. for Coop or Internship Study program to

2. for LOP to Melissa Berwald (