Academic Appeals

Appealing Academic Action (Probation, RTD, and MW)

Students may appeal any academic action including faculty RTD (Required to Discontinue), and university MW (Must Withdraw).

Appeals must be made in writing within 2 weeks of notification of the academic action to the Faculty's Student Appeals Committee (submit appeal letters to the Academic Action Advisor). Students present their case in person to the committee and are notified in writing of the outcome of their appeal.


Academic Appeal Submission Form

Academic Appeal Terms of Reference