- Articles, Databases & More - Find online articles on numerous subjects in full text journal titles from online database services.
- Catalogue - contains descriptions of all books, journals, micro materials, videos, music scores, archival finding aids, and other materials owned by the Library and the Federated Colleges, along with records which link to ejournals and ebooks subscribed to by the Library.
- E-Books - Electronic books (e-books) are digital versions of books. Some are available from the Internet through subscription or purchase and others, like older works in the public domain, are available for free.
- E-Journals - A journal or periodical is a publication that comes out on a regular basis. Journals are identified by name, volume and issue numbers and by date. Many journals are in paper form, while some are available electronically and are called e-journals.
- My Library Account - Click here to log into your library account to view the status of items you have charged out, overdue notices, and fines and fees owing to the Library or Federated Colleges.
- oURspace - An institutional repository for scholarly literature, research results, official communications, and materials which define the cultural context of the University of Regina, its faculty, researchers, staff, and students.
- Research Guides - Web guides for specific subject areas or courses, created by U of R Librarians.
- SANDS - Spatial and Numeric Data Services (SANDS) provides access to quantitative computer-readable research data and digital spatial data from various disciplines.
- Summon - A search engine that provides a single start point to find and access the majority of the University of Regina Library collections - including books, ebooks, scholarly journals and articles, newspaper articles, dissertations and theses, videos, maps, manuscripts, music scores, digitized items, and more. Click for the Summon FAQ.