Notice: COVID-19 resources, information and plans for current and upcoming academic terms. Learn more.

Campus Essentials

All student services for the University of Regina

Food services

Luther Cafeteria

All students are welcomed to grab some food from the Luther Cafeteria.

The Owl

    • The Owl is URSU’s restaurant and bar. Open to student above the drinking age.

Health and dental

    • The Health and Dental plan provides extended coverage, designed specifically for students to fill gaps in provincial heath care and provide health coverage. The program is run in conjunction with For detailed information about the plan, please visit here.

Parking Services

    • To purchase your parking permit, you can visit their office in College West or purchase online here.
    • Other options
      • There are many different alternatives for transportation to the University of Regina. Students can obtain a Carpooling Pass, join the Regina Green Ride initiative, Car Sharing program or put the UPass to use.


  • Order Online now! 
    • Booklists will be available for each semesters a few weeks before the first day of classes.
  • Textbook Buybacks
    • Bring your used textbooks to the Bookstore on one of the dates of the buybacks and we will give you cash right on the spot.


  • Online Application
  • The Fall & Winter 2019/2020 application will be available online to all applicants now!.


    • Store your books and jacket in a locker while you go to your classes throughout the day. Get information or request a locker today!

Dr. John Archer Library

    • Need to quickly find a book or book a break out room for group projects? Head to the Library website!
    • Library Problem-Solver
      • Common library problems and there answers!

Recreation Services

    • All services including; Intramurals, fitness centre and classes as well as varsity sports, can be found here.

Campus Security

  • Campus Security is on Campus 24 hours a days throughout the whole year.
    • Phone: 306-585-4999

Health, Safety & Environment

  • For any safety concern, contact the Health, Safety and Environment Unit.
  • If there is an emergency on campus, the ENS systems will notify all students.