Welcome to the George F. Ledingham Herbarium
The late Dr. G.F. Ledingham (1911-2006) established the Herbarium in 1945. He devoted a good portion of his lifetime in expanding the collections of the Herbarium, both while he was a full-time faculty member and during twenty plus years of retirement. The Herbarium has over 50,000 vascular plant specimens, 10,000 bryophyte specimens, and 10,000 specimens of lichens.
Location: LB 152
Contact: Joanne Downing 306-585-4288
Tributes to Dr. George F. Ledingham
University of Regina Review - Herbarium Named