|Admission Forms & Handouts||Registration Forms||Petition/Grade Reassessment Forms|
|Graduation Forms||Convocation Forms||Tutorials and Guides for Online Services|
|Personal Information||Medical/Special Related||Graduate Studies Forms|
Application for Undergraduate Programs
For application forms relating to admissions, re-admissions and transfers, visit the at Future Student's Web site.
- Registration Form (161k) - the form used to enrol students in classes
- Class Schedule Worksheet (23k) - used to help plan your class schedule
- Proxy Registration Form (23k) - used if a student wishes to give permission to another person to register on their behalf
- Undergraduate Audit Registration Form (48k) - used if a student wishes to attend lectures of a course, but not enrol in the course for credit, and otherwise participate in the class only to the extent permitted by the instructor
For Graduate Audit Registration, please visit Graduate Studies and Research.
- Registration Permit/Override (39k) - used when a student wants to request permission to override a restriction for a class (pre-requisite waiver, college restrictions, etc)
- Common Visiting Student Application form (75k)
- Application for Admission & Registration for Visiting Students (92k)
- Request for Credit by Challenge Exam (24k) - Challenge Examinations allow a student to obtain credit by demonstrating mastery of the course material in a comprehensive examination.
- Application for a Reassessment of a Final Grade Form (79k) - Students are entitled to a formal reassessment of the work which was used to determine their final grade for the course.
- Fresh Start Program Application Form (241k)
- Application for Graduation (63k)
- Duplicate Diploma Form (191k)
- Early Release of Parchment Order Form (36k)
- Replacement Diploma Order Form (190k)
- Regalia Rental Form (132k)
- UR Self-Service Guide (444k) - a useful and detailed guide for registering for classes online through UR Self-Service.
- Change of Name Form (44k) - a student who provides supporting documentation may change their name on University records. See Policy EMP-100-005 Legal Name and Name Change for more information.
- Transcript Request Form (178k) - fill out this form to request a copy of your official transcripts
- Aboriginal Self-Declaration Form (26k) - fill out this form to self-declare your Aboriginal Status
- Request for Documents (83k) - fill out this form to request a document from your student file
- Third Party Information Release of Student Information (53k)
- U of R Student Medical Certificate (81k) - used when either an application of adjustment of fees and/or grades, or an application for deferral of term work and/or final exam requires medical documentation
- Application for Adjustment of Fees and/or Grades (34k) - a student should complete this form when withdrawing from courses for reasons beyond their control (such as illness, accident, or involuntary job transfer) AFTER the end of the 100% refund period
- Application for Deferral of Term Work and/or Final Exam (Undergraduate Student) (146k) - Undergraduate students should complete this form to request an extension of deadlines for completion of assignments or final exams due to illness, death in the family, or other extreme and legitimate circumstances beyond their control.
Graduate Studies student must fill out the deferral form in the Miscellaneous Student Forms section of Graduate Studies and Research .
- Workers' Compensation Agreement (266k) and Student Work Placement Health & Safety Checklist (26k) - a student should complete these forms for Workers' Compensation coverage while out on an unpaid internship. Once filled out, submit the forms to your Department or Faculty. The Department or Faculty will confirm the work placement and forward the forms to the Registrar's Office to be put in the student's official file.
Click here for more information on Procedures In The Event Of A Student Injury On A Work-Based Learning Placement
- Grade Change Form (107k)