Check out our many workshops and events on our events calendar.
The UR Guarantee Program will support you through every step of your university experience to successful employment. UR Guarantee students have an advisor to help with ALL aspects of University life. The program assists you in your transition to university undergraduate studies, by participating in relevant academic workshops, advising on other student engagement opportunities on-campus and assisting you with career development activities. You will also have opportunities for service and leadership experience which is both rewarding on a personal level but also looks great on your resume. Combine that with practical hands on experience in resume writing, interview skills training, career outselling, attending career fairs, and participating in networking opportunities and we believe that you will have a recipe for success.
Newly admitted or transfer students (with 30 credit hours or less of post-secondary classes): if you do not secure career-related employment within six months of graduation, you will be eligible to come back for another year of undergraduate classes free of charge (tuition and course fees).
Reasons to join:
1. To ensure you are making the most of your University experience
2. To gain valuable work experience, build your career portfolios and stand out from the competition
3. To strengthen your leadership skills and build your school spirit
4. To improve your study skills and academic performance
5. To meet new people and have fun!