Current Internal Awards
- 2016 Award of Innovation - Description and Guide (22 KB)
- 2016 Award of Innovation - Nomination Form (66 KB)
Apply for the Clean Energy Research Grant by March 1, 2016
- Clean Energy Research Grant - Guidelines (415 KB)
- Clean Energy Research Grant - Application Form (NSE) (413 KB)
- Clean Energy Research Grant - Application Form (SSH) (413 KB)
See CFI's Our Funds page for information on CFI programs and opportunities.
- Providing guidance with grant proof reading, budget preparation, and submission;
- Reviewing, negotiating, and developing agreements, such as non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements, MOUs, and research contracts;
- Working with researchers in the identification, protection, and commercialization of intellectual property (technology);
- Increasing awareness of and ensuring adherence to University policies, ethical research standards, and Canadian and international research-related and intellectual property laws and regulations;
- Assisting in grant and contract post-award reporting and regulatory observance;
- Facilitating workshops, mentorship programs, and internal review programs;
- Identifying funding opportunities.
The Research Office had a retreat this year to discuss an Implementation Plan. This plan is based on the University of Regina's Strategic Plan peyak aski kikawinaw: Together We Are Stronger.
For more information - Implementation Plan.