How to apply:
Please Note: The online application will be unavailable from 9:00-11:30 pm on Wednesday, June 12th.
Check the admission requirements and the programs available.
Submit the appropriate application form:
Nursing (SCBScN) Application form: Click here
International students (require a study permit): Click here
Teacher Education Application 2013 : Click here
Baccalauréat en éducation et Core French Demande d'admission: En ligne
Social Work programs: Click here
Certificate Programs (CCE, Campion, FNUniv): Click here
Complete list of paper application forms, Click here
NOTE: To ensure that you are able to pay online, go to Tools in your browser and enable "compatability view".
Also check to ensure that you are not blocking popups. The online application does not work with
Internet Explorer 9.
- Pay the $100 non-refundable application fee: You can pay by cash, cheque, money order, Interac, Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Cash is only accepted in person.
- Submit high school transcripts: Current high school students can provide an interim grade report (Saskatchewan high school students must also provide a schedule of planned courses). Final transcripts must be official. An English translation of these documents is required if they are not in English or French. Send transcripts directly to the Admissions Office.
- How to request a Saskatchewan high school transcript
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended: Transcripts must be sent directly from the post-secondary institutions to the Admissions Office. When original transcripts are difficult to obtain, photocopies may be accepted in the interim. An English translation is required if not in English or French.
- Proof of English language proficiency: If you do not have Grade 11 and 12 English as part of two full academic years in a high school using a recognized Canadian or U.S. curriculum, you may need to provide proof of English Language Proficiency.