Welcome to the University of Regina. Here are some help links and information to assist you.
If you require a Study Permit to study in Canada, here's how you apply for admission:
- Review the admission requirements.
- Submit the Application for Undergraduate Program Admission: Online or Paper.
- Pay the $100 application fee. This is a non-refundable fee and may be paid by cheque, money order, Interac, Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- Submit high school transcripts (if applicable)
- Submit transcripts from any post-secondary institutions attended (if applicable).
- Proof of English Language Proficiency: All undergraduate students must provide proof of English Language proficiency. Visit the English Language Proficiency section of our site to see if you meet the requirement and for a list of acceptable English Language Proficiency tests.
Send your application and supporting documents to:
International Recruitment & Admissions
College West Building 109
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Toll Free: 1-855-683-2181