Returning to campus: Information, updates and vaccination requirements. Learn more.

Manage Your Funds

For questions about opening a research account or on how to spend your funds, please contact the appropriate Research Funding Officer or Facilitator in the Research Office. For questions about existing accounts and financial reporting, contact the appropriate Financial Analyst for your Federated College, Faculty, or Research Centre.