Certificate in Administration - Level 1
The quality of Certificate in Administration grads is recognized by Saskatchewan's major organizations. Use the Certificate to improve your career options, better understand how organizations operate and customize your Certificate by choosing from a wide variety of business courses.
|Courses to complete||2 core + 3 elective courses|
|Number of credit hours||15 credit hours minimum|
|Prerequisites||Varies by course|
|Course options||Varies by semester
- Improve your analytical skills.
- Develop your understanding of organizational behavior.
- Understand the forces that shape management decisions.
- Choose courses from a number of business areas that suit your interests.
|Certificate in Administration - Level 1|
|BUS 100 Introduction to Business|
|BUS 260 Introduction to Organizational Behaviour|
Electives (any three)
|BUS 205 Business Communication (formerly ADMN 265)|
|BUS 210 Introduction to Marketing|
|BUS 250 Introduction to Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations|
|BUS 285 Introductory Financial Accounting|
|BUS 288 Introductory Managerial Accounting|
|BUS 307 Business Law|
|BUS 361 Management Performance|
|BUS 453 Strategic Human Resource Management (formerly ADMN 353)|
ECON 100 Introduction to Economic Issues* OR
|* Students can use only one economics course as a Certificate in Administration elective.|
The Laddering Option
- Certificate in Administration - Level 1
- Certificate in Administration - Level 2
- Business Administration Diploma
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree