Find Username & Password (New Students)
Please select from the side menus. If you cannot find what you are looking for or need additional support, please email IT.Support@uregina.ca or call (306) 585-4685.
Usernames & Passwords
As a student you will have two separate accounts to login to the following student services.
- Student ID # and at least 6 digit PIN - Used to login to UR Self Service to access registration, grades and tax forms.
- uregina.ca Username and password - Used to login to Webmail, UR Courses and Novell computers across campus. Some usernames may be a combination of your last name, first initial and a number.
Students must enable printing once (no longer every semester).
Virus Removal Service
For prices on Virus Removal and PC repair click here.
Account Name Change Request Form
Request a username to reflect a change in your last name. This request changes your uregina.ca, Novell, URCourses and email username.
Please notify the Registrar's office of your name change before you complete this form
Account Name Change Form
* NEW * Cell Phone Charging Stations
There are four complimentary cell phone charging stations around campus. They are located at:
- Archer Library, Main Floor, next to the IT Support Desk
- Education Bldg, Rainbow Wall Study Area
- Lab Cafe, Alcove in back corner
- Riddell Centre, back wall by the cashier stations
For more information contact the IT Support Centre by email IT.Support@uregina.ca or (306) 585-4685.