Research Support Fund
The Government of Canada's Research Support Fund provides post-secondary institutions with funding to assist with the indirect costs associated with Tri-Agency-funded research:
Research at the University of Regina
The University of Regina is home to over 400 researchers conducting research in every faculty across a wide range of topics relevant to our world. We encourage an active and innovative research enterprise that expands the boundaries of knowledge, yet has a meaningful impact at home and around the globe. Our research website supports these goals.
Research That Has Impact
The University of Regina is committed to research that has impact. Here’s how you can find out more about our work:
- Find out about our Research Expertise and how our work serves our communities at home and around the world.
- Review our Strategic Research Plan, a guide to our research and scholarly endeavours.
- See Quick Facts & Stats for a snapshot of our research.
- Read Innovating Life, our quarterly research newsletter, for the latest research news and successes. New Issue: Innovating Life - April 2015 (11,359 KB)
- Read feature stories that profile our researchers and their work, including the most recent:
- Insights gained from Kula artefacts (Otaga Daily Times)
- Professor to lead research team in RCMP study
- Digging deep into the fossil fuel industry
- Showcase highlights research benefiting the local community
- Innovative drone research opens opportunities
- Conference to explore intimate partner violence
- International team of researchers in Cypress Hills to examine adaption to climate change
- U of R getting its own markerspace (Regina LeaderPost)
- Biology student goes fishing for answers