ED 614, Education Building
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
CANADA, S4S 0A2
Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
Why a Master of Human Resource Management?
The MHRM is an internationally sought after degree that will provide you with the confidence and credibility you need to achieve your goals.
In the program, you will integrate real-life case studies with cutting-edge theory from both a business and human resources perspective. Become a positive impact in your organization by learning both business and human resource perspectives in the areas of training and development, labour relations, employee selection, organizational behaviour, health and safety, and compensation.
We at Levene GSB challenge you to rise to the occasion. We provide you with real world experience that nets real world results.
View Brochure (405 KB)
Discover the MHRM advantages:
- Comprehensive understanding of core business functions associated with human resource management
- Techniques for driving organizational results in volatile markets
- Holistic approach to assessing organizations and HR functions, identifying opportunities and problems, and formulating strategic solutions
- Capacity to lead cross-functional projects in complex organizations
Identify opportunity. Execute brilliant strategy.
Who It's For
The MHRM is for experienced HR professionals who want to deepen their understanding and elevate their careers. Perhaps your love of learning is leading you to maximize your HR knowledge and competencies. Maybe you are considering the next step in your professional development, or transitioning your human resources skills from one industry to another. Whatever your aspirations, allow us to provide you with knowledge and skills to help you succeed.
Successful applicants must have:
- A four-year undergraduate degree with a GPA of at least 70%
- At least two years experience in professional human resource management
* Please inquire about our Mid-Career Entrance option.
Please see Admission Information for more details.
What it Looks Like
The MHRM is a 30 credit hour program intended to be taken full or part-time. To suit your needs, it is offered primarily through evening, online or one-week intensive delivery.
There are four core courses that are required to receive an MHRM:
- Human Behaviour in Organizations
- Research Methods in Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Evaluation of Human Resource Practices & Systems
Please see the Program Outline to learn how you can structure the remaining credit hours.
International Study Opportunity
Make the world your classroom. Learning to lead in a global context is crucial for senior managers today. As a student in the MHRM program, you are eligible to participate in our highly valued International Study Tour. This is an opportunity to extend your worldview and further your awareness of cultural nuances in business management and leadership. Recent trips have visited Finland, Estonia, and China.
On your tour you will:
- Meet local leaders
- Tour businesses in multiple economic sectors
- Participate in a consulting project with other MBA students from the Levene GSB and international host schools.