Online Application Process
The online application takes about 30 minutes to complete.
The first time you access the online application, you will be asked to create a Login ID and PIN. For security reasons, it is important that you choose a unique (hard-to-guess) PIN number. Please make a note of your login information, as you will need it later.
Once you have started your application, you may choose to Finish Later. You can return to the application at any time by re-entering your Login ID and PIN number. However, you must complete it prior to the application deadline for your program.
Before you fill out the online application, you’ll need to have the following ready:
- Personal information
- Proxy information (if you want to designate a proxy)
- Educational history of all post-secondary institutions attended, and dates attended. This includes institutions that you attended but no degree was awarded, and degrees that are in progress and have not yet been awarded.
- English Proficiency test scores (if applicable)
- Names and e-mail addresses of your references
- Personal statement of interest
- Valid credit card (MasterCard, VISA, or American Express). Pre-paid credit cards and MasterCard Debit, VISA Debit or American Express Debit are not acceptable methods of payment.
- Valid e-mail address
Please follow the instructions provided in each section of the application. If you require additional information or assistance, click on the HELP link located in the top right hand corner of each section. If you have further questions, you may e-mail our office at email@example.com
Once you have completed all sections of the application and have verified that you entered your information correctly, click Application is Complete. You will be directed to the application fee payment screen where you can enter your credit card information. Please pay using either MasterCard, VISA, or American Express. Pre-paid credit cards and MasterCard Debit, VISA Debit or American Express Debit are not acceptable methods of payment.
Note that the application is not complete until you’ve paid the application fee. The application fee is non-refundable. Incomplete applications are not forwarded to the departments for review.
When you have paid the application fee, you will receive a receipt of payment by e-mail. You will also be presented with a Signature Page which will confirm your application has been received by our office.
You will receive an e-mail from our office advising you of any additional information which may be required.
To begin your online application, go to Online Application
Note that the online application system works best in Mozilla Firefox.
Online Application User Tips
- Do not use the back and forward features of your web browser as this could result in errors when submitting your application and fee.
- Never leave web sessions unattended. For security reasons, you will automatically be logged out of your application if there is no activity within 30 minutes of login to application.
- Always close your web browser when finishing a session.