Campus Map (Revised Parking Lot #'s)
Welcome to Recreation Services
- Beginning on July 15, 2016 the University of Regina will be implementing a brand new, easy to use and navigate, non-credit system for online program registration and membership purchases. Check out the 2016 Fall UR Fit Program, 2016 Fall Aquatic Program and 2016 Fall First Aid/CPR Program Offerings.
- U of R Annual Employee Health and Fitness Consultation. Call for your free assessment today. 306.585.4004
- Emergency First Aid and CPR Courses. Call 306.585.4371 to register.
- Did you know......that 3 out of every 4 university/college students participate in some form of on-campus recreation (NIRSA/NASPA Consortium Campus Recreation Impact Study, 2010).
- A free subscription to Student Health 101 is available for both U of R students and their parents. Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for university students and their parents. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make healthier lifestyle decisions while attending the U of R. Check out the latest edition of Student Health 101 and the Parent Perspective.