Welcome to Recreation Services
- Registration for Spring and Summer Programs will begin on March 15th. Check out the many programs: Spring/Summer Aquatics Programs, Spring UR FIT Classes, Summer CPR/First Aid Classes and Summer Camps.
- U of R Annual Employee Health and Fitness Consultation. Call for your free assessment today. 306.585.4004
- Emergency First Aid and CPR Courses. Call 306.585.4371 to register.
- Did you know......that 3 out of every 4 university/college students participate in some form of on-campus recreation (NIRSA/NASPA Consortium Campus Recreation Impact Study, 2010).
- A free subscription to Student Health 101 is available for both U of R students and their parents. Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for university students and their parents. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make healthier lifestyle decisions while attending the U of R. Check out the latest edition of Student Health 101 and the Parent Perspective.
For the first time Summer Sports School and Cougar Camps are teaming up to bring you an open house event!
- When: June 16th, 2016 from 6:00-8:00 P.M.
- Where: Entrance to Gym 3
- What will be offered: Sport and art activites, meet some instructors, tour the facility
Why should you come?
If you want to register your child in camp but they are a little nervous about being away from mom and dad, bring them to the open house to see the space they will be playing in, meet the instructors they will be playing with, and let them loosen up with some of the games we play during the summer.
PARENTS!! Registration will be available on-site. You are more than welcome to tour the facility with your child. All instructors are knowledgable and open to answer any questions you may have.