Welcome to Recreation Services
- Spring/Summer Children's Program Activity Guide. Registration begins March 17, 2014
PREPARE FOR POPAT TEST
Popat training - 8 weeks - 2 classes per week
Location: Centre for Kinesiology Health & Sport University of Regina
Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Dates: March 4,6,11,13,18,20,25,27, April 1,3,8,10,15,17,22,24
Class Times: 7 AM - 7:45 AM
Cost $237.00Contact Leanne at 585-4004 to register
The upcoming dates for Emergency First Aid & CPR CERTIFICATION training are:Emergency First Aid & CPR - March 28th, 8:30-4:30, cost $105.00Emergency First Aid & CPR - April 25th, 8:30-4:30, cost $105.00To register contact the Recreation & Athletic Services CK 170 or by phone 306-585-4371
- Registration for Spring and Summer Programs will begin on March 17, 2014. Register early to avoid disapointment.
- Check out the Intramural Sports Program Offerings.
- Did you know......that 3 out of every 4 university/college students participate in some form of on-campus recreation (NIRSA/NASPA Consortium Campus Recreation Impact Study, 2010).
- U of R students are now able to register online for URFit classes. Please select the UR Student Link under the Fitness Tab on the online registration web page.
- A free subscription to Student Health 101 is available for both U of R students and their parents. Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for university students and their parents. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make healthier lifestyle decisions while attending the U of R. Check out the latest edition of Student Health 101 and the Parent Perspective.
- Online membership renewals are now available online....Details....
- Open facility times and facility availability is now available for online viewing. Online Facility Schedule