Welcome to Recreation Services
The Recreation and Athletic Services (RAS) office will have restricted hours, August 12 - August 21, 2015.
Hours of operation will be 8:30 - 11:00 AM and 1:00 - 3:00 PM.
- Rams Football Season tickets on sale now. With every purchase of an individual Adult Flex Package, you'll be entered to win a trip for two to Vancouver and Seattle! For details..... Adult Flex Package.
- Registration for Fall 2015 Fintess and Aquatics Programs is now being accepted.
- Registration Summer 2015 Programs are being accepted.
- Check out the 2015 Spring and Summer Activity Guide.
- U of R Annual Employee Health and Fitness Consultation. Call for your free assessment today. 306.585.4004
- Summer 2015 Sports For All Program for children with Austim Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Emergency First Aid and CPR Courses. Call 306.585.4371 to register.
- Did you know......that 3 out of every 4 university/college students participate in some form of on-campus recreation (NIRSA/NASPA Consortium Campus Recreation Impact Study, 2010).
- A free subscription to Student Health 101 is available for both U of R students and their parents. Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for university students and their parents. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make healthier lifestyle decisions while attending the U of R. Check out the latest edition of Student Health 101 and the Parent Perspective.
- Online membership renewals are now available online....Details....
- Open facility times and facility availability is now available for online viewing. Online Facility Schedule