Welcome to Recreation Services
- Registration for Winter 2015 Programs (UR Fit and Aquatics) will begin on November 15th. Why stay in line when you can register online.
- U of R Annual Employee Health and Fitness Consultation. Call for your free assessment today. 306.585.4004
- New Sports For All Program for children with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
- Winter 2015 Emergency First Aid and CPR Courses. Call 306.585.4371 to register.
- Did you know......that 3 out of every 4 university/college students participate in some form of on-campus recreation (NIRSA/NASPA Consortium Campus Recreation Impact Study, 2010).
- U of R students are now able to register online for URFit classes. Please select the UR Student Link under the Fitness Tab on the online registration web page.
- A free subscription to Student Health 101 is available for both U of R students and their parents. Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for university students and their parents. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make healthier lifestyle decisions while attending the U of R. Check out the latest edition of Student Health 101 and the Parent Perspective.
- Online membership renewals are now available online....Details....
- Open facility times and facility availability is now available for online viewing. Online Facility Schedule