Welcome to Recreation Services
- The Management and Staff of Recreation Services would like to thank our loyal patrons and guests a wonderful holiday season and a prosperous new year.
- Registrations for the Winter 2014 Aquatics and UR FIT Program begin on November 15, 2013. Register early to avoid disapointment.
- Check out the Intramural Sports Program Offerings.
- Did you know......that 3 out of every 4 university/college students participate in some form of on-campus recreation (NIRSA/NASPA Consortium Campus Recreation Impact Study, 2010).
- U of R students are now able to register online for URFit classes. Please select the UR Student Link under the Fitness Tab on the online registration web page.
- A free subscription to Student Health 101 is available for both U of R students and their parents. Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for university students and their parents. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make healthier lifestyle decisions while attending the U of R. Check out the latest edition of Student Health 101 and the Parent Perspective.
- Online membership renewals are now available online....Details....
- Open facility times and facility availability is now available for online viewing. Online Facility Schedule
Photograph Content Ownership: Recreation Services will use photographs taken throughout the year to promote its program and upcoming events/activities. Participation in the program provides Recreation Services with the unrestricted right to use these photographs at its discretion for the purposes outlined above.
Assumption of Risk: Participation in the University of Regina Recreation Services Program involves the risk of personal injury. The use of equipment, facilities, and premises of the University of Regina and/or cooperating agencies by persons participating in Recreation Services activities shall constitute acceptance of that risk regardless of the nature of the injury.
Conduct Policy: The University of Regina supports fairness and respect in dealings with all students, staff, faculty and visitors. Verbal Abuse will not be tolerated. Service may be denied if inappropriate
behavior is displayed. The U of R's Regulations Governing Discipline for Academic and Non-Academic Misconduct will be enforced.