Welcome to Recreation Services
- Registration for Spring and Summer Programs will begin on March 15th. Check out the many programs: Spring/Summer Aquatics Programs, Spring UR FIT Classes, Summer CPR/First Aid Classes and Summer Camps.
- Looking to shoot hoops or access open gym time. Click here or call 306-585-4366 for availability.
University of Regina Student App. Look for the official University of Regina Student App on the App Store and Google Play. Stay connected to the University of Regina with our official app for students. The free app gives you mobile access to your class schedule, grades, important student contacts and resources and pushes emergency notifications such as tornado warnings from the University's Emergency Notification System (ENS). More information.....
- U of R Annual Employee Health and Fitness Consultation. Call for your free assessment today. 306.585.4004
- Emergency First Aid and CPR Courses. Call 306.585.4371 to register.
- Did you know......that 3 out of every 4 university/college students participate in some form of on-campus recreation (NIRSA/NASPA Consortium Campus Recreation Impact Study, 2010).
- A free subscription to Student Health 101 is available for both U of R students and their parents. Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for university students and their parents. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make healthier lifestyle decisions while attending the U of R. Check out the latest edition of Student Health 101 and the Parent Perspective.