Emergency Contact List (password protected)
Welcome to the Student Safety webpage! All students should become familiar with student safety information and resources provided to students learning, studying, and working on and off campus.
- "Be Safe - Read Now - Read Often" Safety Information for Students - English (PDF)
The following are available in this on-line format only.
- Want to know if the University is closed because of severe weather? See the Emergency Info page.
- Studying or working alone on campus? Visit the Working/Studying Alone page.
- Are you leaving campus for work placements, travel, or fieldwork? See the Travel and Fieldwork Safety information page.
If you are planning a trip outside the country, please check the
Travel Reports and Warnings website for information on precautions and travel restrictions.
- Are you going on a work placement? Please complete the Student Work Placement Health & Safety Checklist (link). Once completed submit to Health, Safety & Environment.
To see what safety training is available to U of R students, see our training page!