Subletting Your Permit

If you will be away from campus (maternity, paternity, sabbatical, extended leave of absence) you can sublet your parking permit. 

Please submit an online Contact Us Form that includes the following information:

  1. Date sublet begins and ends.
  2. Name, university ID number and licence plate information of the person to whom you are subletting.