Accessibility and Accommodation Requests


If you require a housing-related accommodation due to a medical or accessibility need, please contact Student Accessibility. Student Accessibility will collect your information, any required documentation, and liaise with Housing Services as needed.

Student Accessibility

Paskwaw Tower 119
Phone 306-337-2200

Our Accessibility Team will work closely with you and other departments on campus to support your needs, while maintaining your privacy and confidentiality.  Please visit their website to learn more.

Service Animal Requests  

The University of Regina welcomes and supports individuals with disabilities who use a registered Service Animal and will not unreasonably deny those individuals access to programs, services and facilities of the University. In addition, only under limited conditions and subject to restrictions, the University may permit an individual with a documented disability/need to have a Support Animal within University housing.
The process for requesting to have a Service Animal in Housing is as follows:
  1. Register with Student Accessibility
  2. Email to ask for a copy of the Assistive Animal Request Form
  3. Scan and email the completed form to
Note: Due to the building configuration of campus housing units, a limited number of spaces are available and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.