Glossary of Terms and Definitions

Glossary Term: Canada Research Chair (CRC)


an employee of the University who holds a CRC as a result of a Government of Canada initiative; institutions receive an allocation of Research Chairs based on the amount of research funding received from the Tri-Council
Return to glossary terms