Glossary of Terms and Definitions

Glossary Term: Special Use Permit (relating to Sale and Service of Alcohol on Campus)


the alcohol permit held permanently by the University. Issued by the SLGA to a variety of establishments that do not focus on food or alcohol beverage services, but have a "special use" such as the provision of facilities for recreational, sport, social or entertainment activities or the delivery of beverage alcohol to a residence
Return to glossary terms