Grade Entry & DOME

DOME (Dynamic Online Mark Entry) is the approved University system that is used to enter and submit final grades for approval. Faculty members can view the classes they have been assigned to teach and the students who have officially registered for those classes.

DOME PIN (same as Self-Service)

  • If you do not know your PIN, click here to have a reset link emailed to you.
  • To change your existing PIN to something else click here.

DOME Manual

Manuals and instructions may be found in the "Help" menu at the top-right of the page after you log in to DOME.

Click the following button to log in to DOME:


Accessing DOME from Off Campus

To access DOME from off campus, you will need both your username/password (for VPN access) and your Self Service ID/PIN (for DOME).

As the University is implementing multi-factor authentication (MFA), this system will now require that you open and log into the Forticlient VPN software before you can access DOME.

  1. If you do not already have the Forticlient VPN software installed, it can be downloaded at (Log in, then click "Download Forticlient" at the top). Further instructions for installation and use are at:
  2. To access links to systems for which you previously used the page, as well as other University applications, please visit the Logins & Links page:
  3. For more information on the MFA initiative, please see

If you require assistance setting up the VPN software or encounter any issues, please contact IT Support at:
Phone: 306-585-4685
Email: IT.Support AT
Webform (for Faculty and Staff only):

Please practice social distancing and wear a mask if in Person at ED 137

DOME Inquiries

DOME inquiries can be directed to or (306) 585-4173
in the Registrar’s Office:

  • To set up DOME access for new instructors, department heads, deans or to make changes to their appointment.
  • To assist with DOME problems or concerns.
  • For assistance with UR Courses, either visit the UR Courses web page or contact IT Support at 306-585-4685.

Grade Information and Submission Due Dates


Grade Changes:

If a change in grade is required after the grades have been submitted for approval in DOME, it must be made on an official “Grade Form”. Consult with your instructor, department head or dean or designate.

Deferral of Term Work and/or Final Exam:

Student’s faculty and instructor should be notified immediately if student is unable to write the final examination and/or term work.

The authority to approve deferrals of final examination and/or term work beyond the date of the final examination belongs to the dean of the faculty in which the student is enrolled.
The Application for Deferral of Term Work and/or Final Exam form Adobe Acrobat Reader (75k) needs to be completed by the student and forwarded to the student’s dean for approval

- Back to Top -