Notice: Information and plans for upcoming academic terms. Learn more.

In-Person Services Suspended

The Registrar’s Office will be suspending in-person services. The Registrar’s Office is making every effort possible to maintain priority services and will be making some exceptions to services we would not normally provide via email. Please see the list below for those in person services most commonly requested.

We will continue to provide general inquiry and email services for common general inquiries. If you have a general inquiry please email or call 306-585-4127

Photo ID

Our staff and student photo ID card services has been suspended temporarily until further notice. The Registrar’s Office will be making every effort possible to make this service available in a manner that does not require an in person visit. More information will be made available soon.

Transcript Requests

We will continue to accept transcript requests through our regular process. If you choose to make your request outside of the UR Self-Service via the printable form request, we ask that you scan and send this to us by email instead of dropping this off in person.

In-person pick up of a transcript will be suspended until further notice. Please ensure you provide your current mailing address in your transcript request and it will be mailed to you. If you have already made a request to pick up a transcript, you will be contacted by a staff member to make alternate arrangements.

Confirmation of Enrolment

We will accept confirmation of enrolment (COE) requests by email at from your email address. The COE request will be issued via PDF to the email address that it was received from. Emails from other email accounts will not be accepted. If the Confirmation of Enrolment is going to a specific service provider, please specify this email address in your request. Note that some service providers will not accept PDF versions and require the COE to be mailed. In these cases, please specify the mailing address of the service provider in your request.

Other confirmation documents (RESP, CPP, Health Care Certification, etc.)

We will accept completed RESP, CPP, Health Care Certification, and other confirmation requests via email from a student’s email address. The documents will be completed and returned via the email address the request was received from. Students will be required to follow the submission instructions of the service provider.

Other Services Not Listed

If you have a need to access other services that are not listed above, please contact us at or 306-585-4127.