Obtaining a Replacement Photo ID Card

If your U of R Photo ID Card is lost, stolen, or damaged you can get a new card at Registrar’s Office Service Centre (Administration Humanities Building on the second floor, Room 210). You must provide valid government issued photo ID (ie: Passport or Canadian Driver’s License).

If you cannot visit in person, you can go to the Registrar’s Office Store on the University of Regina website to order a replacement photo ID card.

The cost for a replacement photo ID card is $15.

If you order your replacement photo ID card online, you can select to use the same photo as your previous ID card, or you can submit a new photo for the card. If you wish to use a new photo, you must email registrar@uregina.ca either before or immediately after you make the request. If the new photo has not been received by the time your request is processed, the photo on file will be used.

An email confirmation is sent when the payment is received and when your new card is mailed out or it is ready for pick-up.

If you wish to obtain a bus pass, to access Regina City Transit, visit the University of Regina Student Union’s (URSU) office on the second floor of the Riddell Centre to learn about alternatives. For more information about the U-Pass go to https://ursu.ca/.When a replacement photo ID card is printed, the barcode on the old card will be immediately deactivated. Please destroy your old card if it is located after requesting a new one.