Student Records

Confirmation of Enrolment

Confirmation of enrolment is provided for ungraded terms, the current term and any future terms in which the student is registered.

For more details visit Confirmation of Enrolment.

Appeal of Final Grade

If a student is not satisfied with the outcome of the informal discussion with the course instructor they may submit a formal grade appeal to the Registrar’s Office.

All of following documentation must be submitted before the appeal will be processed:

  • a completed Appeal of Final Grade form;
  • a letter specifying the grounds for the appeal and the date of the informal discussion with the instructor;
  • the original (graded) copy of the term work; and
  • the required fee.

An appeal of a final grade has three potential outcomes:

  1. the grade remains the same;
  2. the grade is raised; or
  3. the grade is lowered.

The appeal of a final grade must be initiated by the student within 20 business days of the final grade being posted to the student’s UR Self-Service account. For more information refer to the Student Code of Conduct and Right to Appeal – Appeal of Grade section in the Academic Calendar.

Appeal of Grade Form

Grading System

The University of Regina employs a percentage grading system. More information about the grading system can be found here.

Grading System(PDF)(250K)


A hold is a restriction placed on a student’s UR Self-Service account that may:

  • prevent class registration;
  • prevent the release of transcripts;
  • prevent a student from graduating; or
  • all of the above.

For more details visit Holds


Duplicate and Replacement Parchments

To order duplicate or replacement parchments check the link below.

Duplicate and Replacement Parchments

Update Personal Information

Personal information can be updated in UR Self Service. This includes your mailing address, phone number, email account information, updating the email address your email account is forwarded to and more. Select the Personal Information tab and choose the appropriate menu item that applies to the information to be updated.

For the protection of our students, the U of R does not allow changes to names via UR Self-Service or email. A formal change of name needs to be submitted in accordance with the instructions included on the Change of Name form. Students can find more information on name changes in our Legal Name and Name Change Policy document.