DOME – Dynamic Online Mark Entry (Formerly Web Mark Entry)
DOME (Dynamic Online Mark Entry) is a new mark entry system that retains the same functionality as Web Mark Entry but greatly improves the underlying infrastructure and provides a more modern user interface. It enables faculty members to view courses assigned, view class rosters, and enter/submit final grades for approval. All historical information has been migrated to DOME so that you are able to view previous terms/years.
The following manuals for this new product are now available:
DOME PIN (same as Self-Service)
- If you do not know your PIN, click here to have a reset link emailed to you.
- To change your existing PIN to something else click here.
Click the following button to log in to DOME:
DOME inquiries can be directed to UofR.Grades@uregina.ca or (306) 585-4173
in the Registrar’s Office:
- To set up DOME access for new instructors, department heads, deans or to make changes to their appointment.
- To assist with DOME problems or concerns.
- For assistance with UR Courses, either visit the UR Courses web page or contact IT Support at 306-585-4685.
Grade Information and Submission Due Dates
If a change in grade is required after the grades have been submitted for approval in DOME, it must be made on an official “Grade Form”. Consult with your instructor, department head or dean or designate.
Deferral of Term Work and/or Final Exam:
Student’s faculty and instructor should be notified immediately if student is unable to write the final examination and/or term work.
The authority to approve deferrals of final examination and/or term work beyond the date of the final examination belongs to the dean of the faculty in which the student is enrolled.
The Application for Deferral of Term Work and/or Final Exam form (75k) needs to be completed by the student and forwarded to the student’s dean for approval
- Back to Top -