Masters of Science Co-op

What do I need to get into the Science Masters Co-op?
Students in the Masters of Science programs may apply for admission to do Co-op (except those registered in Masters of Health Information Management (MHIM), Gerontology, and Kinesiology and Health Studies). Students must have completed at least two classes, be currently registered in two additional classes, have no failing grades, and normally obtained a minimum CGPA of 80% before applying for co-op, as well as at the time of undertaking any work term placement. You must also be a full time student in good standing. Please note: you must not be registered in the Maintenance of Status Course.
Graduate students will follow the same work term requirements pertaining to undergraduate students, such as length of terms, suitability of work placements, and codes of conduct.
How many work terms will I do?

Students must successfully complete two work terms; either two separate 4 month work terms or one 8 month work term.

Do I need to write a Work Term Report?

Yes, you are expected to submit a work term report at the end of each work term. 
Am I charged a fee to do Co-op?
Yes you will be charged if you get a placement. Fees will be assessed in the semester that the student is registered in their work term.