Academic Schedule Students that have been admitted to the U of R should register for undergraduate courses through UR Self-Service. Need help registering? Use the UR Self-Service Registration Guide.

When Can I Register?

All undergraduate students have a time ticket that indicates the first day that each student may register.

Can't Register for a Course?

If a course is full or you don't have a pre-requisite, you can submit a Registration Permit Override form to ask permission to register.

Want to Drop a Course?

You need to formally withdraw or you will be subjected to regular fees and a failing grade. The Academic Schedule outlines all registration and drop deadlines.


The tuition for the Centre for Continuing Education follows the Faculty of Arts tuition rates.

Register for Flexible Courses

To register for a flexible course:

  1. Select your course from the list(s)
  2. Click on the link to register online

Register for Undergraduate Certificate Courses

Browse our list of undergraduate certificates core and elective courses.

Register for Courses at Regional Colleges

See the Regional Colleges section for complete details.

Need Help?

All Centre for Continuing Education Undergraduate Certificate, Casual, High School Accelerated, General Studies and Undeclared students should contact Student and Instructor Services (Credit) for assistance or to make an appointment with an Academic Advisor. All other students should contact their Faculty advisor or academic office.