Please note:
FGSR has been working to automate graduate student requests. As an introduction to this new process, the following forms will be available for online request through UR Self-Service: Requests to Transfer; Program Extension; Voluntary Withdrawal; Leave of Absence; Request for Reinstatement; Program Changes and Progress Reports. 

Admission Forms
  Application for Admission to Graduate Studies (Online form)    
Confidential Recommendation  
Johnson-Shoyama Graduate School (JSGS) -  Student Authorization Release Form 
Nursing - Student Authorization Release Form 
Letter of Intent  
Request for Extension to Acceptance
Request for Transfer Credit or Advanced Standing
Social Work - Supplementary Admissions Information (download to open document)
Business - CV Template - Supplementary Info Form
Indigenous Social Work - Supplementary Admissions Information 
Third Party Authorization (Proxy) 

Financial Aid Forms
  FGSR Funding Application Form - Graduate Teaching Assistantships   
Letter of Support - Graduate Scholarship Application
  NSERC IPS Progress Report   
  Thank You Letter to Donors *For Student Award Recipients Only*  
Emergency Bursary Application

Thesis/Defence/Ethics/Committee Forms
Ethics Approval Application (Reseach Office) 
Thesis Submission Checklist
Thesis Committee Release Form  
  External Examiner Nomination Form 
Conflict of Interest Checklist
Certification of English Standard
  Request for Confidentiality of a Thesis   
Notice of Defense of Thesis 

Health and Safety
Workers' Compensation Agreement
Student Work Placement Health & Safety Checklist  

Student Request Forms
  Request for Graduate Student Deferral of Term Work and/or Final Exam
Application for Grade Adjustment After Late Withdrawal
Application for Tuition Adjustment in Extenuating Circumstances
Appeal of Final Grade
Appeals Guide and Form for Graduate Students (not for Grade Appeals)
Request for a Letter from FGSR   
Change of Name  See Policy EMP-100-005 Legal Name and Name Change for more information
Request for University of Regina Transcripts
Request for Transcripts other than University of Regina 
Replacement Diploma Order Form
Application to Graduate Co-operative Education 
Change of Graduate Supervisor(s) Form
Student Medical Certificate (located in Health Related and Other Speacial Forms)
Program Extension, Leave of Absence, Voluntary Withdrawal, Request for Reinstatement; Change to Program, Program Transfers are done through UR Self-Service. There is a student guide to help you get started. 

Registration/Progress Reports
  FGSR Annual Progress Report  
Annual Gerontology Student Information Form
Registration Form 
Registration Permit/Override 
Graduate Student Audit Registration

  Application for Graduation 
  Early Release of Parchment Order Form  


Graduate Transfer Agreement Forms and Visiting Student Forms
  Western Deans' Agreement 
  SUGA (Saskatchewan Universities Graduate Agreement)   
  Letter of Permission   
CUGTA (Canadian University Graduate Transfer Agreement) 


Miscellaneous Forms                    
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement for University of Regina Graduate Students


Faculty and Staff Forms
Graduate Course Inventory Form Instructions
Note: Your faculty or department office is responsible for filling out the Directed Reading / Special and Selected Topics form and forwarding it to FGSR approval to
  Conflict of Interest Form - University Staff  
Request for FGSR Accreditation 
  Faculty Financial Assistance for New Students    
Admission Recommendation Form
  Defense Procedures for Master of Fine Arts in Visual Arts defenses    
  Checklist for the Submission of a Master of Fine Arts (MFA)   
  Instructions for the Chair of Master of Music Defenses  

Any of the forms below are in PDF format. To print the form, click on the PDF or Word Icon beside the form name. For the best printing results, choose to print PDF documents as images. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view all PDF document. If you do not have the latest version, click the following link to download it.