Visiting Students

This page is currently under construction, thank you for your patience.


Western Deans’ Agreement

If you want to attend the U of R under the Western Deans' Agreement you must submit a Western Deans’ Agreement Application available from your home institution to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research, University of Regina.

Please note: the university where you are enrolled in a degree program is your home institution. The university where you wish to take a course is the host institution.