Scholarships & Awards
The University of Regina offers and administers many scholarships and awards that provide financial help to our students.
- Scholarship Opportunities – scholarships administered by the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research that have been made possible by various generous donors. You can search these by numerous filters, including by month and faculty/department.
- FGSR Funding/Special Awards – scholarships and awards that are funded primarily through the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research. Popular opportunities include the Graduate Studies Scholarships and the Graduate Teaching Assistantships.
- Student Conference Travel Awards - are you ready to present your research? These awards can help offset your travel costs to do so.
- External Scholarship Opportunities – http://www.scholarshipscanada.com is a great resource for students to explore external scholarship and award opportunities.
- External Student and Faculty Awards
- Scholarship Opportunities (Monthly) (Alphabetical)
- Listing by Faculty/Department
- Entrance Scholarships
- National Scholarships
- International Student Awards
- Aboriginal Awards
- Athletic Awards
- Awards for Women
- Awards for Part-Time Students
- Awards to Study Abroad
- FGSR Funding/Special Awards
- Student Conference Travel Awards
Deferrals: On a case by case basis, students may be able to defer the uptake of their scholarship. Contact the Manager of Graduate Scholarships and Awards if you are interested in requesting a deferral or for more information.
Please note: The values for some scholarships and awards may increase as a result of the Saskatchewan Innovation and Opportunities Scholarship Program.
Students with a disability who are taking a reduced course load are eligible to apply for scholarships designated as being for full-time students if they provide a Letter of Accommodation from the Centre for Student Accessibility.
Applications for scholarships and awards must be submitted by the deadlines specified. Late applications will not be accepted. For a deadline that falls on the weekend, the deadline will default to the end of the work day the following Monday as per University policy.
Every effort has been made to provide accurate, up-to-date information at the time of posting. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of students to verify program deadlines and requirements. The Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research cannot be held responsible for any unintentional errors or omissions, but will appreciate being informed of these, for correction purposes.