Notice: Information and plans for upcoming academic terms. Learn more.

Other Canadian Provinces & Territories

If you are a resident of another Canadian province or territory, you apply for government student assistance in your home province/territory.  Your home province/territory is where you lived for the 12 consecutive months preceding the start of your post-secondary studies. Here are links to each of the provincial/territorial loan programs:

Further information on student loans is also available online at the CanLearn interactive website or by contacting:

National Student Loans Service Centre
Public Institutions Division
PO Box 4030
Mississauga ON L5A 4M4
Telephone: 1-888-815-4514