Registrar's Office

Welcome to the Registrar’s Office!

We are here to serve you! The Registrar’s Office at the University of Regina provides a wide range of administrative and systems support services to students, faculty, and staff.

Important Information about the collection of your Social Insurance Number (SIN)

Effective the 2019 tax year, all post-secondary institutions are required to provide the Canada Revenue Agency with Social Insurance Numbers (SIN) on Form T2202 (Education and Textbook Amounts Certificate). A T2202 is produced for all applicants and students at the U of R.

SIN information will be collected on your application to the University. If you did not provide this information or you are a current student and we did not collect this information from you at the point of application, we will collect this when you register for courses through the UR Self Service registration system. The Important Information about Social Insurance Numbers information sheet contains answers to many of your questions.

If you have any questions about the collection of SIN, please contact