Photo ID/ U-Pass

What is the University Identification Card?

It is your permanent University of Regina identification. Your first card is free and any lost or damaged cards can be replaced for a fee of $10.00.

As a student, where do I get my University ID Card?

After you enroll in courses, visit the Registrar's Office in the Ad-Hum Building on the second floor, Rm 210, to have your photo taken. Avoid long line-ups in September by getting your photo taken during the summer after you have registered for courses! You can get your ID card done before classes begin.

As a student, how do I get my University ID?

It's easy! Just bring one piece of valid government-issued photo identification such as your driver's license or passport to the Registrar's Office between 8:30a.m. and 4:15p.m. Monday to Friday (closed weekends and statutory holidays). You should also try to bring your student number.

As an employee of the University of Regina, how do I get my University ID?

You can obtain your university/employee card by bringing your letter of hire from Human Resources, or go to Human Resources and ask them to fill out a form called Information Required for Photo ID and bring this with you as well as one piece of government-issued photo ID.

University of Regina Photo ID

When will I receive the card?

You’ll receive your card right away as you wait! 

Why do I need a University ID Card?

You need a University ID to access library materials, use the fitness centre, receive student discounts, write exams, and get secure access to some campus or related events.


If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Registrar's Office at 306-585-4127 and someone would be happy to speak with you. You may also e-mail your question to .