Printable Forms

Application for Undergraduate Programs

For application forms relating to admissions, re-admissions, and transfers, visit the at Future Student's Web site.

Registration Forms

Petition Forms

Convocation and Graduation Forms

  • Online graduation application
  • NOTE: To facilitate Convocation preparations, request forms for duplicate, replacement, or early release of parchments will close on September 15 (Fall Convocation) and May 15 (Spring Convocation) and will be available again the Monday following Convocation. Order Duplicate, Replacement, or Early Release of Parchment through the Registrar's Office online store.

Student Records

Health Related and Other Special Forms

  • U of R Student Health Certificate Adobe Acrobat PDF Document (81k) - used when either an application of adjustment of tuition and/or grades, or an application for deferral of term work and/or final exam requires medical documentation
  • Application for Tuition Adjustment Adobe Acrobat PDF Document (140k) - a student should complete this form AFTER a withdrawal from classes for reasons beyond their control (such as illness, accident, or involuntary job transfer) after the end of the 100% refund period.
  • Application for Grade Adjustment Adobe Acrobat PDF Document (331k) - students who become ill or suffer an accident or bereavement after the published academic withdrawal deadline, or unsuccessfully attempt to continue in classes after the deadline, should consult their faculty, federated college, or academic unit about the options available to them.
  • Application for Deferral of Term Work and/or Final Exam (Undergraduate Student) Adobe Acrobat PDF Document (146k) - Undergraduate students should complete this form to request an extension of deadlines for completion of assignments or final exams due to illness, death in the family, or other extreme and legitimate circumstances beyond their control.
  • Religious or Cultural Accomodation Adobe Acrobat PDF Document (964k) - Students who require religious or cultural accomodations may submit this form.
  • Graduate Studies student must fill out the deferral form in the Student Request Forms section of  Graduate Studies and Research .
  • Self-Declaration of Illness Adobe Acrobat PDF Document (138k) - Submit this form to your faculty, federated college, or academic unit office if you are unable to complete course work and/or exams due to illness.