Which Program is Right for Me?

Are you wondering which type of certificate is right for you?

Undergraduate Certificates

  • Admission to U of R: Required
  • Course registration: Required
  • Courses can be applied to a U of R credit program
  • Distance courses and flexible class times
  • Proof of English proficiency: Required

Professional Certificates

  • Admission to U of R: Not Required
  • Course Registration: Required
  • Seminars can be taken independently
  • One- two-, three- and five-day intensive seminars at College Avenue Campus
  • Proof of English proficiency: Not required